Thursday, July 30, 2009

Musings.0001

I used to think that I was funny. That is not true. I just stayed up later.
Insomniacs must be flipping hilarious.
That explains the majority of YouTube



My little brother got engaged tonight. That is fantastic.
I am really proud of him. He is a good man.
Did i mention that he is my stunt double.
True story.

Unfortunately, this means that there are no Osborne Boys left for the ladies of the world. That is a real tragedy. I'm sure that the Lawrence brothers (Joey and Matthew, etc) are still single and maybe those guys in Hanson... Just a thought.

So for all you ladies out there, all you single ladies, all you singles ladies, it was a nice run. I am sorry the magic didn't happen for you, but don't give up. Follow your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment