Thursday, May 21, 2009

Farewell Wild and Crazy Guys

Now that I am in grad school, I am beginning to realize that it is about time to grow up. Since this blog is relatively new, my faithful readers probably find it hard to believe, but I was once a wild and crazy bachelor.

It was a difficult life. Staying up late. Playing hard. Living fast. However, I have finally found the Jessie Coulter to my Waylon Jennings.

Gone are the days in which I can lounge around the house in my zebra robe, playing golf in beautiful polyester pants while in the dorm, or even being awoken while snoozing in a sleeping bag over a bluff on camping trips.

So for now, I say goodbye to my old ways. To celebrate, I thought I would post a few of the most memorable pics.







1 comment:

  1. Ok. If that is the pic that got shown of you last night, no wonder you were upset. however, I must admit that it is a hysterical pic! Love you little bro!

    ReplyDelete